Friday, January 23, 2009

Makeup

My Leopard Stiletto Inspired Look


I wanted to share the following look with my favorite divas. It was inspired by my favorite pair of stilettos. My friends would be the first to tell you that I don't wear any shoes that have less than a 3-inch heel, unless of course I'm working out. Being that I am a shorty (I'm only 5'3"...okay, so I'm actually 5'2" and 3/4 of an inch!), I love the extra height I get when wearing high heels. Plus, the extra height elongates the body, giving me a more slender appearance. Besides, what screams "Diva!" more than a rockin' pair of stilettos?

The look you're about to see is what I wore for my first night out on the town in '09. Enjoy!




Pics of the finished look:






1 comment:

invisiblehands said...

haha! "5'3" ... well actually 5'2" and 3/4 of an inch" . hey im 5'2" and i lovee being petite! lol. On a plus side we get to where heels whatever size. Yours are fierce!