Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Makeup

A Review of Mineral Foundation

4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup with SPF 15 by Purminerals

Okay, so a few days ago I decided to visit Ulta, my favorite beauty supply store, because I wanted to purchase another bottle of Healthy FX Foundation by Smashbox. Although I raved about how great it was in my YouTube video titled "My Makeup: A Peak Inside My Train Case," for some reason when I got to the store to check the color on my chin, I wasn't feeling it anymore. It's so strange how sometimes you can use a foundation for a long time, and no one tells you that the color isn't matching your skin, but when you go to buy the exact same color and brand, that's when someone wants to say something!

So anywho, as I was perusing the aisle for a new brand of foundation and color, a representative came over and asked if I wanted to try some mineral foundation. At first, I thought he was referring to Bare Minerals, and I was going to say, "NO!" because I tried Bare Minerals in the past and it didn't look so hot. I was told that it has silver in it, which doesn't work well on dark complexions. Yet, the representative assured me that this product was different and that I should give it a try.

The following video you're about to see is a review of Purminerals, a powder foundation that I absolutely love! So, without further ado, I'd like to introduce to you my new love. Enjoy!

Product Review: Pressed Mineral Makeup by Purminerals


P.S. They do carry this in "Deepest," so there is a shade darker than the one I'm wearing. The powder costs around $24.50, and the chiseled brush, which is sold separately, will run you about $22.00. Oh, and I forgot to mention that it doesn't feel heavy, which is another reason why I love it!

The Chiseled Brush

No comments: