Monday, March 2, 2009

Hair

Naturally Curly Website

Okay, so I may be the last one to know about this, but the Naturally Curly website is da bomb! I just stumbled across it for the first time tonight, and let me tell you, there is a plethora of information on there for curly haired ladies such as myself. I love that the site features a broad range of information. Not only does it cater to Caucasian women with naturally curly hair, but African American women with curly and or kinky hair as well. Naturally Curly.com brings a variety of hair information under one umbrella. For instance, the site offers product and style tips that can be found on other sites, so it basically eliminates the need to have to search around. If you haven't already checked them out, please do so. I'm sure the site will become one of my most frequented sites, giving me yet another reason to waste precious hours of my life online.

No comments: