Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fashion

Handbags

The moment I step inside any department store, I start to feel a gravitational pull toward the handbag section. Now, I love shoes, but I think purses run a close second. Like my shoes, I try to coordinate my purses with my outfits, because I do essentially wear them as well. Whenever I'm at the store, I have to "try on" a purse by slinging it over my shoulder or holding it in my hand as I check it out in the mirror.

Below are two purses that I'm currently digging. Although the retail value may be a little high, I'm sure I'll be able to find a knockoff somewhere!

#1. Juicy Couture Velour Free Style Bag: $228.00 at www.juicycouture.com


I've wanted a Juicy Couture velour handbag for a while now, and I'm really loving this beige and brown one. I could definitely see myself rockin' this with a pair of khakis.

#2. Kathy Van Zeeland Per-Fect Me Belt Shopper: $89.00 at www.amazon.com

Kathy Van Zeeland is actually my favorite designer of handbags. I can give you a little tip though: You can find them at Burlington Coat Factory at a lower price.

No comments: