Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hair

My Review of the Silk 'N Curl Styling Curl Activating Crème Gel by Smooth 'N Shine Polishing

I introduced the Silk 'N Curl Styling Curl Activating Crème Gel by Smooth 'N Shine Polishing in a blog post on March 19th. I explained how I had run across the product in Target one afternoon and decided to give it a shot. Here is the link to the blog post in which I describe the product in detail: New Product to Test Out: Silk 'N Curl Styling Curl Activating Crème Gel by Smooth 'N Shine Polishing.

The following is a video in which I demonstrate how I used the product, and what I think about it based on its claims.



In summary:


This was a great styling aid, but not what I would consider to be an "all-encompassing" product. It helped define and hold my curls in place, but did not provide enough moisturizing benefits. Although I was extremely happy with the price ($3.25), I don't think I will be purchasing this product again.

4 comments:

Ms. Harmony said...

It's unfortunate your search couldn't end with the product...it really defined your curls. I think the trim/cut helped as well. I love your hair...looks really good.

Anonymous said...

after your mini bc your hair frames your face so well! the curls just fall all around your face and you look beautiful

DPrincess28 said...

Thanks Anonymous!

Mymou said...

hello giiirl I love your haiiiir!!! and this videao is just waaouww
butI was wondering if it is your natural curled hair?
or did u do a curly (don't know if it is the same name in english sorry)
thank yaaa