Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Exercise

Fit In Your Jeans By Friday

Another one of my favorite curvy ladies has come out with an exercise video. Like my girl Toccara, Kim Kardashian has released a DVD series titled, Fit In Your Jeans By Friday. Each of the three videos in the series target a different area of the body. Combined, the videos serve to help you build the ultimate brick house. There's the "Ultimate Butt Body Sculpt," "Amazing Abs Body Sculpt," and the "Butt Blasting Cardio Step" workout. You can snag all three videos for only $39.99 at Fitinyourjeansbyfriday.com.

3 comments:

bluebonnet67 said...

Wow! Thanks for the post! To you have this set? If, so how is the workout?

DPrincess28 said...

No, I don't, but if it'll give me a butt like hers, I definitely want to try it, LOL!

bluebonnet67 said...

Okay! LOL! I am with you on that!