Thursday, July 23, 2009

Makeup

Eyes Lips Face
I'm sure most of you are already familiar with this site, but for those of you who aren't, I wanted to hip you to Eyes Lips Face, otherwise known as ELF. ELF is an extremely affordable brand of makeup. I don't know of any other site where you can get makeup brushes for as little as $1.00 each, or full makeup sets for $5.00. For instance, ELF is now selling complete eye kits, such as the smokey eye kit, complete with eyeshadow and an eyelash curler, for just $5.00. I've used ELF eyelashes (I've purchased them at clothing stores, not online) in the past, and they come in dazzling designs that are really dramatic and perfect for a night out. For more information about ELF cosmetics, visit Eyeslipsface.com.

1 comment:

CaLiDiVa00 said...

OMG! I am so late. So I had never heard of ELF and i clicked the link and now I beleive im hooked! $1.00 for brushes, you cannot beat that. I have been wanting to become more educated about brushes and such but have been very hesistant b/c of the price and b/c I know I would need so many for various eye colors. Now my problem is solved. Im also excited to try out various eye shades for such a great price and discover what works for me and then maybe up grade to MAC. Now my problem is solved. Thanks so much gurl! =)