Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hair

Black Hair Products New @ Target


So, word on the street is that Miss Jessie's and Jane Carter's products are now available at Target. I've never tried either line, but I've heard some great things about them. Only bummer is that I hear bringing them to the big bull's eye did nothing in terms of lowering the prices, as a friend of mine noted that she pays the same price for her Miss Jessie's Curly Buttercreme as she does online, minus shipping fees of course. For the full scoop, check out: Miss Jessie's and Jane Carter Hit Target; Kinky Curly at Whole Foods.

1 comment:

Avillacorta said...

Yeah excited about Jane Carter being at Target, but I guess I should check the price. I usually buy it at the Vitamin Shoppe and just for the hair butter (well that's what I call it) it's $20....that's way too much for such a little jar but the stuff is so good. My hair loves it when I use it on my twist outs and add it to my son's hair. It's awesome.
I do have some Miss Jessies but I am not a fan. It dries my hair out so bad and is too hard. I don't need any hold I just need moisture.