Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Makeup

Creative Me Palette


I purchased the Creative Me palette by Coastal Scents a while back and love it! The colors are so vibrant and pigmented. You can come up with a bunch of colorful looks, perfect for a bright, sunny day.

Below are just two looks I recently sported thanks to the colors in this palette. The first look was achieved by using the dark pink in the palette along with other eye shadows I own. The second look was created using the bright yellow, pink and blue in the palette. Check 'em out:

Smokey pink


Yellow, pink and blue

7 comments:

Hershley's Sweet Kiss said...

WOW VERY PRETTY!!!

http://sweetkissmessage.blogspot.com/

DPrincess28 said...

Thanks girl!

April K said...

have u seen the creative me #2 pallatte? its bomb.com, sheck it out!

Jae said...

I love those colors. I'm adding Coastal Scents to my wish list. Thanks for the intro.

stilettolife1.blogspot.com

...ALLmEYEne... said...

Love the look.

DPrincess28 said...

@APril: I've heard of it, but haven't seen it. Will have to check it out!

@AllmEYEne: Thanks!

Anonymous said...

These looks came out great. Obviously you are having more luck with this pallet than you did with the neutral 28. :-)