Friday, August 20, 2010

Hair

Hair Rules: A Makeup Guru's Review

For those of you who don't know, there is a lovely makeup guru on YouTube that goes by the name of Eye Luv Makeup. I subscribed to her a while back because I wanted to learn how to get some of the bold, daring eye shadow looks she tends to create. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that she is a follower of my videos, and just recently completed her transition from relaxed to natural.

I wanted to share the following video with my divas because I think it will help many of you who are thinking about transitioning, currently transitioning, or have always been natural, get some product ideas.
This makeup guru's curls are super cute, and she has sampled a product called Hair Rules, which seems to work well for her texture. I've heard of this product and was curious about it, and was therefore happy to see that someone with hair similar to mine has tested it out. Check out her review below, and subscribe to her channel if you want to learn how to create some of the great makeup looks she rocks.



No comments: