Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hair

Get Wiggy With It!


Hair pieces that were once only available to celebrities are now highly accessbile and affordable for the general public. A lot of women and men now feel comfortable rocking wigs in order to achieve the look they desire, thanks to the increasing number of people who wear them. For those interested in sporting a wig, there are a number of options to choose from. For instance, there are human hair wigs, synthetic wigs, half wigs, and lace fronts. Yet, regardless of the type of wig one chooses, or whether or not one opts for a wig out of necessity or desire, it is essential that one first learn how to properly apply a wig so that it looks as natural as possible.

Thanks to YouTube, there are a few gurus who dedicate their time and energy into showing others how to rock a wig with confidence. Below are a few of my favorite wig gurus that you can learn from:
  1. Muffinismylovers
  2. Spiritualgal07
  3. MsChanda
  4. Ateyaaa
Here's a video tut of Muffinismylovers demonstrating how to apply a lacefront. She is my top wig guru because I find her vids to be very thorough. Check her out:





2 comments:

MagnificentReign said...

I'm actually scared to get a wig even though I REALLY REALLY want one! I just see so many pictures and people in public that look crazy to me because of bad wig application. Thanks for sharing those YouTube channels, I knew of 2 of them. Maybe after watching a few of them I can get the courage to rock a wig.

Nicole said...

Your
hair is beautiful i love it