Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hair

I've got that old thing back...


Have you ever searched and searched for something, just to come to the realization that what you were looking for was right in front of you all along?

Well, that happened to me! Instead of rekindling an old romance, I rekindled my love for Organic Root Stimulator's Olive Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion. I searched high and low for a moisturizer that was lighter than ORS, but just as powerful in terms of providing nourishment to parched strands. Although Elasta QP's Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer came close, it didn't seem to be nearly as effective at penetrating the hair shaft to deliver much needed moisture.



Although ORS is still a little heavier than I'd like, I've learned that you just have to use caution when applying, for a little goes a long way. I love my ORS Olive Oil Lotion! (BTW, I still use Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion by Bronner Bros, but that works best at providing moisture and acting as a setting lotion when my hair is straight).

What product(s) have you tried that you once strayed from, but are now loving again?

3 comments:

P McDaniels said...

WEN cleansing conditioner I always wonder why I stray from it?

PhenomenallyMe said...

ORS is really under rated. I just revisited my uplifting shampoo and the hair mayonnaise. Using them in combo does wonders for my hair!

Ms. Harmony said...

I told my honey about this lotion for his hair. He was looking for something to moisturize but didn't smell "girlie". Eventhough I never tried it, I suggested it and he loved it. Well last December I flat ironed my hair and after a week my hair was screaming some attention but I wasn't ready to wash. I used this moisturizer and it gave my straight hair a totally different look. I LOVED IT!! When I wear my hair straight this will be my go-to moisturizer.