Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hair

Mini Hair Haul -- April 2012


I picked up the following items during a recent trip to Target...

#1. John Frieda's Frizz-Ease Straight Fixation Smoothing Creme


I'm still experimenting with heat protectants, and although I've tried John Frieda's products in the past with no success, I figured I'd give things another go. After all, it's been years (like over a decade) since I've tried any products from this line, and I'm curious to see how well this heat protectant cream "For Long-lasting, silky-straight hair," stacks up against the rest. We'll see...

#2. Remington T Studio Ceramic Curlers


I used to use hot rollers in college, and they worked wonders on my hair. I've been wanting to get a new set for a while now, so I finally copped one. This one cost about $30.00. It comes with 20 "velvety" rollers in two different sizes. Unlike most hot rollers, these have "dual heating technology," as the rollers and the clips provide heat. I'll definitely be doing a tut on these so you can see how they work out. 

No comments: