Product Haul: December 2012
Here's my recent mini-haul from Sally's. Now that I've decided to heat style my hair for the winter, I don't need too many products and really just went there to stock up on some good ol' shampoo and conditioner...
For those of you who have been following me for a while, you know that I have a thing for the Silk Elements line of hair care products. I've been using their heat protectants for a while and have dabbled in some of their cleansers. This time I opted for the line's Luxury Moisturizing products, which help protect against heat damage and normal wear and tear.
1. Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo: Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo is a rich, creamy deep moisturizing formula that helps to rehydrate, repair and revive dry, damaged hair while gently cleansing. Perfect for hair that has been damaged by over-processing or bleaching. Also a great product to minimizing damage caused by daily heat styling. (Product description from Sally Beauty).
Retail Price: $5.99 for a 16oz bottle
2. Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Conditioner: Stop split ends and revive dry, brittle hair with essential oils and moisturizers. Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Conditioner will add shine, body and lots of moisture to thirsty tresses and fortify your hair with silk proteins. For a silky, smooth shine, Luxury Moisturizing Conditioner is the perfect conditioning treatment. (Product description from Sally Beauty).
Retail Price: $5.89 for a 16oz bottle
3. Silk Elements Straight Edges Edging Gel: Review coming soon!
4. Hype Hair magazine: I purchased the latest issue then quickly passed it on to someone else. It seems that once you've seen one of these mags, you've seen them all, yet I somehow get tempted to buy more...
5. Silk Elements Sequin Tassel Bag: This isn't a handbag I would have selected for myself, but because I purchased three items in the Silk Elements line, I got the bag for free. This