Friday, January 16, 2009

Good Afternoon Divas!

I just wanted to let you guys know that I apologize for taking so long to update today's blog roll. It's my goal to update the site early so that you can get your daily devotion to start you on your way, as well as some diet, exercise, hair, and makeup tips to keep you looking fabulous! Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to start posting regularly until after next week, as I plan to celebrate the inauguration with family and friends (Go Obama!). However, if I can get access to the Internet, please believe that I will be updating the site.

Thanks again to all my YouTube subscribers who are visiting this site. I appreciate your support. I also appreciate my divas who have decided to follow me on my blog. Have a great weekend everyone!

XOXO,

DPrincess28

No comments: