Monday, February 9, 2009

Art Imitates Life

Good morning Divas!

I hope you all had a safe and fun weekend. I attended an art show and must say that it was nice to break out of a rut. I normally go to the movies, out to eat, or just chill with friends. Yet, attending the art show was very refreshing, for it enabled me to see something new and meet new people. One thing I found interesting about being in a room full of artists is the fact that the art wasn't confined to the canvas, for ladies and men came with some very interesting hair looks that very well could have been considered works of art!

Being around so many people, each with their unique style and flair, made me want to make some changes in my life. Thus, don't be surprised if you see your girl with a different do' by the end of this week. I believe life is to be lived, so whatever rut you're in, break free and let loose. I sure plan to!

Until next time, smooches!

XOXO,

DPrincess28

No comments: