Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Great Debate

Hey y'all,

I've been debating as to when I'm going to flat iron my hair again. I haven't straightened it in over a month, and am now going through withdrawal. I still can't believe I've resisted the urge to straighten it, especially since I'm used to rockin' it straight every weekend. Yet, I'm going to wait until next week to straighten it because I want to wear it down for V-Day. I was going to flat iron it tomorrow, but I'm trying to stick to my no-more-than-once-every-two-weeks rule, and I'd be breaking it if I flat ironed it tomorrow and next Friday. So ladies, just know that your girl will be rockin' straight locs again next week. I'll then post a flat iron tutorial so y'all can see the steps I went through to transform myself.

Peace & blessings as you carry on throughout your day.

XOXO,

DPrincess28

No comments: