Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm Back in the Swing of Things!

Hey Divas,

Thanks soooo much for being patient with me during my technical fiasco. My laptop is semi-repaired. I didn't want to pay the $350.00 Mac was going to charge to install a new keyboard into my Macbook, or the $260 Fry's quoted me. So, I just purchased an external keyboard and plugged it in. Not the ideal solution, but hey, it works. I don't have much for you today because I'm just getting back on my feet. However, I thought I'd dedicate this post to my whimsical ways, for I've been daydreaming about a lot of fabulous beauty products that I can't afford thanks to the recession. It's not so much that I can't afford them, but it's just when you're forced to prioritize in times like this, you are better capable of distinguishing between needs and wants.

Just know that I'll be busy putting together more information to post in the coming weeks. I'll also be busy editing all those fabulous videos I have lined up for you. So, thanks again for all your support ladies. I greatly appreciate it. I pray you all have a fabulous, diva-fied weekend. I know I will ;).

XOXO,

DPrincess28

2 comments:

Ms. Harmony said...

Oh, my gyrl is back!

Yay!! :*)

DPrincess28 said...

Thanks hun. You're so sweet!