Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Questions, Questions, Questions!

I get asked a lot of questions about my hair, makeup, and exercise regimen. I must admit that it's a little frustrating considering that a lot of the questions are redundant. In fact, most of the questions I'm being asked have already been answered in some way, shape or form either in my YouTube videos or here, on my blogspot. I don't want to come off as rude by ignoring some of my subscribers, but I feel that I already work hard at providing valuable information on a daily basis. Plus, I'm finding that a lot of individuals seem to want to ask questions after watching only one video. Yet, I have over 20 videos on my YouTube channel, and that doesn't even include the videos that are on my blog. So, just know that whatever it is that you seek, most likely it's already here. I will continue to share information that I think you and my YouTube subscribers can benefit from, so please be patient with me, and thanks for being my divas!

XOXO,


DPrincess28

No comments: