Monday, February 16, 2009

Technical Difficulties!

My kyboar i on th fritz! I ill not b abl to pot or it any vi until my omputr i up & running again. lom my n iva! Your patin i gratly appriat uring thi tim.

My keyboard is on the fritz! I will not be able to post or edit any videos until my computer is up & running again. Welcome my new divas! Your patience is greatly appreciated during this time. 

Hey folks, it your girl DPrincess28, and as you can see, I'm having some technical difficulties. The message above is what I intended to say in the first paragraph, but thanks to a glitch in my keyboard, it didn't come out right. I'll have to send my laptop to the repair shop in order to get a new keyboard installed. However, before I can do that, I must backup all my files so that I don't lose them in the event something goes wrong during the repair process. I can't risk losing all the videos I have lined up for y'all! 

Please be patient with me during this time. I'm so sorry for any inconvenience this is causing my beloved divas. Glorycrown.blogspot.com and Protecting Your Crown & Glory (My YouTube channel) will be on hiatus until further notice.

Until then, keep your girl in prayer.

XOXO,

DPriness28 

2 comments:

Ms. Harmony said...

Hey Princess,

Just wanted to let you know that your divas miss you. I hope all is well and everything works out. Can't wait to chat with you soon!

DPrincess28 said...

Thanks so much for checkin' in with me Lakitiamarie. I'm getting it together, so I should be back up and running soon...