Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Let's Talk Hair!

Hey Divas,

I've received a lot of positive feedback for my Let's Talk Hair videos and intend to make that a regular segment on my YouTube channel. One of my faithful divas by the name of Lakitiamarie enjoyed the Let's Talk Hair videos so much, that she asked me how often I plan to make them. I told her that I was going to play it by ear and do more Let's Talk Hair vids as I get inspired and or receive topic ideas from y'all. So, if you guys have any requests for information or video ideas, please post them in the comment section under this post.

Until next time…

XOXO,

DPrincess28

4 comments:

Ms. Harmony said...

Cool! I'm so glad I can help with a suggestion. I can't wait to see the video. Thanks for the shout out!

Smooches!

Anonymous said...

I would like to see you do a product review on Kinky curly products and CURLS Products. I would love to see the results your hair has after using.

Fabulosity said...

Is brushing really bad for natural hair? Have you ever tried the Denman brush that I hear so much of? If so, is it worth the money?

Anonymous said...

Since you are taking requests, I think it would be fun to see you do a '40s pin-up type of hairstyle in one of your videos. That would be really cute.