Monday, March 9, 2009

Makeup

Cotton Candy Look

I wanted to share this pretty cotton candy look I put together using my EP23 Serenade palette by L.A. Colors…


My blue and gray palette by Icing (sorry folks, it doesn't have a specific name)…


And my eyeshadow trio by Smashbox.


Here are some pics of the finished look:




Instructions:


#1. Apply the first color (the lightest shade of pink) in the EP23 Serenade palette to the corner of each eye.
#2. Apply the 4th color in the EP23 Serenade palette to the center of each eye.
#3. Apply the 3rd color in the blue palette by Icing to the outer corners and crease.
#4. Apply the 3rd color in the EP23 Serenade palette above the blue.
#5. Apply the 1st color in the blue palette by Icing under each eyelid.
#6. Highlight the brow bone with the light pink shade in the Smashbox trio.

No comments: