Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Daily Devotion


Ooh Lord, I have such a long way to go in my spiritual walk! I'm really learning patience and temperance during these tough times. I pray that I continue to grow in His likeness, and learn how to ALWAYS exhibit sisterly kindness toward others.

"For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. But if anyone does not have them, he is nearsighted and blind, and has forgotten that he has been cleansed from his past sins." 2 Peter 1:5-9 (NIV)

2 comments:

Honeybee98 said...

Good Morning DPrincess/NuMe 2004,
That devotion this morning lifted my spirits! I am a minister's wife & I certainly do strive to be kind to others, but aswe know it is a daily walk to do so. Sometimes the cares of this life try to weigh us down and God knows just how to throw out the life raft called the WORD to draw us back in. That's what the devotion did for me this morning. In many ways, you remind me of Esther. I'm sure you know the story...she was beautiful on the outside(that'show she caught the King's eye lol), but her spirit inside was just as beautiful if not more radiant. When I first began following on UTube & Blog, I said 2 myself she reminds me of Esther. Because many times people that are physically pretty want to hide what they know about beauty so they can shine.Thankyou NuMe for the encouragement to go Natural!!! My sis & I are transing 2gether. Our last perms were 12/08, started following you in 1/09, will "BC" 8/09!! You may have never been told this but you have a gift, to reach as many people as you have, in such a short amount of time... God has a work for you to do. So far you are doing a great job!
Thanks for everything...natural haircare, beauty, diet, & devotions.

DPrincess28 said...

Thank you so much for that kind note Honeybee98! You really lifted my spirits. It's messages like yours that inspire me to keep doing what I'm doing. Just when I start to think no one cares, I get a message like this and feel ready to press on!

May you stay blessed.

XOXO