Wednesday, April 1, 2009

OMG...I Cut My Hair!

Okay, so it's not really an "OMG" moment, because the cut isn't that dramatic, but I did rid myself of a good two inches or so of heat-damaged ends. I read all your comments, and the majority of you said that I should do the "BC" and cut off all the heat-damaged ends. Some of you said that I shouldn't do the "BC," and should slowly transition out of the heat-damaged ends just like I did when I transitioned out of the relaxer. Now, that was my initial plan, but I ultimately decided to listen to both sides and ended up doing a mini chop.

I plan to share the results of my cut with you guys shortly. I'm so happy that I've moved one step closer to having a full head of healthy curls again!

Until next time…

XOXO,

DPrincess28

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, I'm tearing up w/ pride! I'm sure your hair still looks superfantastic as usual...probably even better! Can't wait to see:)

mo'natural614 said...

Wow! I know I am a chicken when it comes to cutting my hair (which is why I plan to transition for as long as I can lol), but I know the heat damage you had was really weighing on you, so I am glad you did it, it didn't seem like much, so I am sure you still look great! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Glad that you decided to cut the damaged ends off...you will see great progress now!!!