Monday, April 27, 2009

Hair

Santa Fe Bronze

I feel like I need to spice things up a bit. Ever since I cut my hair, I've been missing the splash of red copper I've grown accustomed to seeing scattered throughout the front of my head. So, yesterday I picked up a box kit from Sally's Beauty Supply. I couldn't find my signature Red Copper by Cream of Nature, so I decided to try a color from the Silk Elements line of hair color: #512 Sante Fe Bronze.

I will be dying the front of my head on Wednesday. I did an EVOO treatment yesterday to prep my hair for the color process. I plan to wash the oil out of my hair today and slick it back into a bun so that it can air dry. I'm only going to put some olive oil lotion in it by ORS. I don't want to use too many products prior to the coloring process, so I'm going to keep it simple until then. Of course, I'll let you guys know how it turns out!

2 comments:

Trellis said...

Sounds great! I may try silk elements if I get the nerve to do it myself.
:) T.

bluebonnet67 said...

Ooh! That's a pretty color! It will look nice on you!