Friday, May 15, 2009

Hair

Is Curls.biz the Biz?


Today at 5pm PST, NYX's 50% off makeup sale will come to an end. I hope you divas found some fabulous items to add to your train case. I however opted to not purchase any makeup items, and instead put my money towards…you guessed it, hair care products!

A while back, I talked about the Curls line of hair care products (Click the following link to see the original post: Products on My Radar), and how I planned to purchase some as soon as I got some discretionary income. Well ladies, that time has finally arrived, and today I ordered the Quenched Curls Moisturizer and the Curls Soufflé. I already have a sample of the Curl Gel-les'c. Now, I've seen a few mixed reviews about the products on YouTube, so I'm therefore interested in testing them out for myself. Therefore, look out for another review on the way!

No comments: