Thursday, May 14, 2009

Switching Things Up!

Hey Divas,

Are you switching up your hair care or skin care regimen for the summer? I definitely am! Well, the skin care not so much, but my makeup regimen is definitely changing. As for hair, I've been experimenting with so many different products and have found some I really like, so I think my hair drawer will have some new residents soon…

I'll be sharing all my changes with you in upcoming videos. In the meantime, what changes, if any, have you made?

XOXO,

DPrincess28

5 comments:

Ms. Harmony said...

Well as you know, this is one of my questions to you. But I think I will definitely keep away from heat because I have a personal challenge going on. Plus, I plan to use light weight moisturizers instead of the thick cream moisturizers.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dprincess28,

I would like to see an updated "How I Style My Naturally Curly Hair Video" using those new products... hint hint Luster Pink Gel'N Curl Activator Gel.

Anonymous said...

After hearing so many great reviews about Sheamoisture Leave-In, I decided to try it out. Come to find out, my local BSS carries it! It was only $6.99 for an 8oz bottle. I am so glad I didn't have to order it. I used it on my last wash and it is wonderful! My hair is so soft and it was very easy to detangle! Great stuff!

Anonymous said...

nope. i really don't switch up for the season...that would require me to experiment with new products which means spend more money...and i'm tight with my money LOL

bluebonnet67 said...

I am definitely trying new styles for the summer such as braid outs and wash n go's! I am still trying to find my staple products, so I will continue that journey.