Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dillinger

Hey Divas,

I'm going to see the new movie Public Enemies tonight starring the fine and seemingly ageless Johnny Depp. I love gangster movies, so this is right up my alley. I saw The Proposal starring Sandra Bullock last week and loved it! My husband went to the theater with me thinking I was dragging him to see a "chick flick," but ended up enjoying it too. We both found it a lot funnier than we had expected it to be. Some parts were a bit unbelievable, but I was just happy to see a romantic comedy because I hadn't seen one in so long. Anyway, I'll let you know what I think of Johnny Depp as John Dillinger after I see it.

XOXO,

DPrincess28

5 comments:

Bunie24 said...

lol ok cnt wait

Trellis said...

Oh, I think you'll like it. I went to see it last night.

DPrincess28 said...

Cool! I can't wait to see it. :-)

bluebonnet67 said...

Let me know how it is, want to see it also!

AFRICANATURAL said...

I'm definately need to c it then... xx