Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hair

I Got My Bumpits!

First, I would like to say thank you to those of you out there who left comments and or emailed me to let me know that Bumpits were on sale at Walgreens for $9.99 (They originally retail at $19.99). Remember how I was feenin' for some back in March (See: I Gotta Get Me a Bumpit!")? Well, I bought some the other day for $9.99 at Sally's Beauty Supply. Here's a pic of the box:

I purchased the Dark Brown/Black kit and received three Bumpits in all. They came wrapped inside some cute pink tissue paper:

I have a small, medium, and large Bumpit, a rattail comb, and an instructional guide on how to use them. The little teeth in the comb seem a little scary to me, especially since the instructions say to rat the hair prior to placing the Bumpit in your hair. I'm gonna give them a go, but I just hope and pray that I don't have to wrestle with these things to get them out!

XOXO,

DPrincess28

2 comments:

Dani In NC said...

I can't wait to hear how these work for you. I crave that big hair look every once in a while, but like you I don't want to get the Bump-it stuck in my hair!

Motownprofessional said...

I love your blog! I came across your site on Youtube a few days ago and have been following ever since:) Keep up the excellence and I look forward to more informative posts and updates.

As a side note, when using the Queen Helene Facial Scrub, do you first cleanse with Aveeno, then apply the scrub, witch hazel and Aveeno moisturizer in this order?

Also, how often would you recommend using the scrub and exfoliating the face?