Monday, August 17, 2009

Makeup

Ice Blue


Below is an icey blue look I came up with using:

  • Ice Queen by Ulta
  • Light, sparkly blue eye shadow by Icing (unfortunately, there is no name or number!)
  • L'Oreal Hip Spirited Duo
Application:

#1a. After priming the lid, I swept Ice Queen all over the lower lid using an all over shadow brush.


#1b. I concentrated some of the Ice Queen in the inner corner of the eye.


#2. I then applied the light blue sparkly color by Icing to the center of each lid.


#3. Next, I applied the dark blue shadow in the L'Oreal Hip Spirited duo to the outer corner of each lid. I concentrated the color in the outer corners and dragged only a small amount into the crease.


#4. I then swept some of the light blue shadow in the L'Oreal Hip Spirited duo into the crease (Step not shown).

#5. For the highlight, I used the matte pink shade in my Multi-Flash eye shadow trio by Smashbox.


After applying eyeliner and mascara, this was the finished look:

To finish my face, I used:
  • Pür 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup in Deeper
  • Blot powder by Mac
  • Loverush powder blush by Mac
  • A generic pink lip gloss


4 comments:

Ms. Harmony said...

I love this look! I have the same HIP duo and may have to steal this look from you. Thanks girlie!

Avillacorta said...

I love the loreal Hip colors. Can't wait to see you do more of them.

bluebonnet67 said...

Beautiful look! I was looking at your Products review vid on YT and said let me go on over the the blog to see the look! Thanks for sharing as always!

Unknown said...

I like the look, and I even like the bun out you said went wrong... lol Do you have any cute up-dos that you can possibly do a tutorial on?