Monday, August 17, 2009

Hair

Curly Hair Product Reviews

I'm on what seems to be an eternal quest for the perfect, curly-haired product. I've done a lot of experimentation with various brands, and although I have my tried and trues, I still have yet to find that one product that will inspire me to dump all the rest. Below is a video in which I share some of the products I've recently tested, and my opinion of them.

Curly Hair Product Reviews: Pantene, Curls, and Herbal Essences


I originally shared my review of the Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curls & Waves Conditioner in my blog posts titled Conditioner as a Moisturizing Styling Aid? and Conditioner as a Moisturizing Styling Aid Part II, so if you want more information regarding this product, please check them out.

The one thing I forgot to mention regarding the Curls line of products is that they are very affordably priced considering that you can't find them in drug stores. Most higher end products, such as Miss Jessie's or Kinky Curly can be very pricey, so I was pleased to discover that Curls offers a wide range of products at reasonable prices. Check out my original blog post regarding Curls here: Products on My Radar.

I have more product reviews coming up in the future, so look out for them on my YouTube channel and here, on my blog.

**Special Note: All products featured here were purchased with my own money with the exception of one: Curl's Gel-les'c by Curls.biz (a free sample was provided by the company).

2 comments:

bluebonnet67 said...

Great product review! Very Through!

DPrincess28 said...

Thanks girl! :-)