Monday, August 24, 2009

Makeup

Mini Product Haul

This past weekend I purchased some more false eyelashes from my local beauty supply store:

They were out of my favorite, which is #138, so I decided to experiment with other numbers to see if I can find another that I like just as much if not more. I've already tested out #73 (top left), and I really like them because they appear pretty natural and don't seem too over the top:

I also purchased some palettes by L.A. Colors:
  • EP24 Unforgettable
  • EP41 Wine & Roses
  • EP21 SoirĂ©e
The EP24 Unforgettable palette is the one I use for my everyday neutral look as featured in my Everyday Makeup Part II video. I'll have to experiment with the other palettes to see what looks I can come up with.

1 comment:

Soultrii said...

I absolutely love L.A. Colors eyeshadows...they show up better on me than some of the higher priced name brand eyeshadows. I have the "Soiree" & "Unforgettable". Matter of fact, I JUST bought Unforgettable 2 days ago. L.A. Colors make really good "blenders". I always end up blending diff. colors daily {{even tho I dont really know what Im doing}} lol but I always get compliments, so it all works out.