Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Coil Review

I may be totally late on this, but I stumbled upon a fabulous website the other day when I stumbled upon this video introduction for it:

Hair Wars: Weaves, Perms & Wigs vs Natural (Ft: Wahidah)


I love the way they made a mini movie trailer for the website. Très cool. I also love the redhead with the locs--that's hawt! You can check out the fabulous site for natural hair here: The Coil Review. I love that they have a natural salon finder, because it is so hard to find a stylist that knows how to deal with natural hair.

Until next time…

XOXO,

DPrincess28

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA THIS WEBSITE IS VERY INFORMATIVE. LOOOVVVEEE IT!!

ColdDiva said...

Okay! That Promo Was Hot!!!...Lol...not gonna lie...got a little pumped...headin to the website now------>. Thanks for the post!

...ALLmEYEne... said...

I remember seeing this video...it got me so excited about my nautral journey, that after this was released I went ahead and choped my hair off.

Sassy Simone said...

I love The Coil Review, I thought the video was awesome, not to mention entertaining.