Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Celebrity Hair

The celebrity locks I'm currently admiring: Laila Ali. "My face is so pretty, you don't see a scar, which proves I'm the king of the ring by far." Her famous father uttered those jovial words, and you can see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Laila's a knockout, whose beauty has not been tainted by her many bouts in the ring. For years I've noticed how healthy and full her hair looks, so I couldn't help but add her to my list of favorite celebrities. Whether she's relaxed or natural, I haven't a clue. Either way, I'm loving her hair!




4 comments:

Soultrii said...

I love Laila Ali! She is so beautiful and strong :) Get it sista!

Danielle87 said...

Love the second pic

ColdDiva said...

Hey Princess!...I love her too!...You know what I forgot if she is natural or relaxed...but I can find out! I have two friends that have worked on her hair and make up!

Anonymous said...

I love her too... mostly because she seems so down to earth.