Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Celebrity Hair

The celebrity hair I'm currently admiring: Keisha Watson. I don't know if you can call her a celebrity or not yet, but with a face like that, she's on her way! This video model was recently featured in the "Say Something" video by Timbaland, featuring Drizzy Drake in all his rapping/singing glory. Anyway, this model caught my eye with her sultry good looks and fabulous hair, so I had to Google her. In doing so, I stumbled upon the following behind-the-scenes look at the video in which she introduces herself to the world. Check it out here:



I love her hairstyle! Luckily, the same look can be achieved for the less gutsy without actually shaving off the sides. Remember when I posted this pic of Ashanti back in September?

You can basically get the same look by corn rowing the sides. See Ashanti's Faux Hawk for more pics of this look.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Her hairstyle is dope!!! I feel in love with the one-sided shaved look when Kelis was rockin it in the magazines after her "Bossy" video. I would definitely like to try Ashantis' modified version of that...No way am I cutting my hair to rock a low cut on one side!! It is hot though!!

AlenaCupcake said...

This hairstyle is so hot. It's the only way I would have enough guts to wear a mohawk.