Friday, March 11, 2011

Daily Devotion


Nonbelievers aren't the only ones who lack faith and or belief in God's power, for many self professed Christians need help overcoming unbelief. Anytime we grow worrisome or anxious about our circumstances, we are ultimately doubting God's ability to work wonders in our lives.

“It has often thrown him into fire or water to kill him. But if you can do anything, take pity on us and help us.”

“‘If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes.”

Immediately the boy’s father exclaimed, “I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!”

--Mark 9:22-24 (NIV)

1 comment:

Augusta7 said...

This was very good for me to read today I always tell my family and friends that if they're worrisome, anxious then yes they were doubting gods abilities. I just thought this was beautiful to read.