Friday, March 11, 2011

Makeup

L'Oreal Hip Duo: Flare



I created today's look using earth tone colors by L'Oreal. I started by applying the tan color (left) from the Flare duo all over my lower lid. I followed that up by applying the orange color (right) to my crease:



To define my outer v, I applied the dark brown color from the Brazen duo:


For the highlight, I used Bone by Ulta:



Pics of the finished look:




All products used:

Eyes
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
-L'Oreal Hip Duo in Flare
-L'Oreal Hip Duo in Brazen
-Bone eye shadow by Ulta
-Line Stiletto eyeliner in black by Maybelline (upper lash line)
-Smolder eye kohl by MAC (lower lash line)

Face
-Pur Mineral 4-in-1 powder foundation in Deeper
-Blot powder in dark by MAC
-Peachtwist blush by MAC
-Golden bronzer by Icing

Lips
-#568 Mega Slicks Lip Gloss by Wet n Wild

No comments: