Monday, August 22, 2011

Hair

Random Celebs Whose Hair I Love!

1. Kendra Wilkinson
I love the fact that her hair is fine yet thick. It's not very often that you see someone who uses bleach on their hair have such healthy, luscious locks!

2. Real
Real from Real Chance of Love (The show was ridiculous, I know) has a gorgeous head full of naturally curly hair which he isn't afraid to press for a super sleek look. He has enviable length and I must say that it's sickening to see a man have such beautiful hair :-P.


3. Gretchen Rossi
Gretchen is one of the few Real Housewives of Orange County castmates whose hair isn't fried. She once shared how she uses hot rollers instead of a curling iron to add body to her hair, which I can say from personal experience, does seem to cause less damage to the hair. Like Kendra, her hair appears to be fine but full, and I love the long layers in front.


4. Bre Scullark
This ANTM alum had a full head of curls, and even though she did the BC, her natural curls are still on and poppin'!


5. Maxwell
This sexy crooner once had a nice, thick fro, as you see pictured below. I'm probably one of many who cried when he cut his hair!


No comments: