Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Protecting Your Crown & Glory Needs YOU!

If you are currently transitioning from relaxed to natural, have fully transitioned, or have always been natural, please consider sharing the details of your hair journey with the readers of Protecting Your Crown & Glory. The Transitioning Tales/Inspiration section of PYCAG has helped many women find the courage and information needed to go natural. Some ladies just need to see someone whose hair texture is similar to theirs in order to know that transitioning is possible, and your story may just be the deciding factor in helping others take that leap.

So, if you're interested in inspiring others in the natural hair movement, please shoot an email to DPrincess_28@yahoo.com with the words "I'd like to be featured," in the subject heading.

Thank you for continuing to support PYCAG.

XOXO,

DPrincess28

5 comments:

FineNaturalHairandFaith said...

Hi there- I'll send you an email in a day or so. I'm fully natural and transitioned about 6 years ago.

Michelle
http://radiant-brown-beauty.com

DPrincess28 said...

@Michelle: Yay!

Tee Eee said...

I will send you something within the next week or so. Just getting internet service back after hurricane Irene so I'm playing majoy catch up.

truetati.blogspot.com

DPrincess28 said...

@Tee Eee: Sorry to hear that you were impacted by the storm. Will send up prayers for you and yours. Look forward to receiving your hair story!
XOXO

FineNaturalHairandFaith said...

OMG, I totally forgot about this. OK, I'm at my day job but I don't want to forget to so i'm going to send it from here with the subject like "I'd like to be featured"