Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Q and A Volume 8

Q&A Vol 8: Hot Oil, Deep Conditioning & Hair Dye

The latest installment of my Q&A series answers questions pertaining to deep conditioning treatments and the damaging effects of hair dye. Since some of my subscribers have asked that I do a video tutorial on my pre-poo olive oil treatment, I thought this would be the perfect time for a demonstration. Enjoy!






For more info on hot oil and or deep conditioning treatments, check out some of my previous posts:
By the way, you can always make your own deep conditioning treatments at home by adding your favorite oils and or natural foods (such as olive oil, peppermint oil, eucalyptus oil, tea tree oil, eggs, and avocados) to your regular conditioner. Google "homemade deep conditioning treatments" for ideas and recipes.

1 comment:

CaLiDiVa00 said...

Good info! Thanks, i had stopped doing hot oil treatments since I've gone natural so I havent had one in about 2yrs I think! This is the first I'm hearing about a pre-poo olive oil treatment but I'm definitley going to try it this wknd! I can see the many benefical reasons to do this before a shampoo. Maybe this will be a new part of my own reggie! Thanks!