My First Glam Bag
I recently asked you guys for your opinion on subscription services such as Ipsy (formerly known as MyGlam), and Just Fab. Well, I opted for Ipsy and received my first "glam bag" last month:
For the month of October, I received:
- Liquid eyeliner in Onyx by Be a Bombshell;
- Black mascara by The Balm;
- Eye shadow quad by Coastal scents featuring Cloud White, Paris Green, Reef Blue, and Thunderous;
- Pequi hair oil treatment;
- and this hideous lip color called Glossy Lacquer Stain by Mirenesse Lip Bomb:
Um, yeah. Apparently, complexion is not a factor when putting together these glam bags because this color definitely isn't working for me. I believe the company intends to take skin color into consideration moving forward, which would make way more sense. If they don't, I'll probably be cancelling my subscription, as even the models they use (including the black one) is nowhere near my skin tone.
Well, that's it for last month's glam bag. We'll see what the mailman brings me this month...