Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Makeup

Tantalizing Teal


I recently shared the "Peachy Keen" look I crafted using colors from the All I've Ever Wanted Box I purchased from NYX. Well, today I'd like to share another look I created using colors from the palette, one I've dubbed "Tantalizing Teal."

Step 1: After priming my lids with Too Faced shadow Insurance, I applied this light silver, shimmery shade to the inner corner of each eye using an all over shadow brush.


Step 2: Next, I placed this light green, shimmery shade on the center of each lid using another all over shadow brush.
 

Step 3: Again, using an all over shadow brush, I went into this ocean blue shade, and applied it to the outer part of the lid.

Step 4: Using the "smudging" end of my dual sided shadow brush, I applied this midnight blue shade to the outer v and dragged it into the crease.
 

Step 5: To further define the outer v and crease, I went over the midnight blue with some of this dark gray shade using my smudging brush.


Step 6: To finish the eye, I took a small shadow brush and applied some of this off white shadow to the brow bone as a highlight.
 
  
After applying black gel liner to my upper lash line with my angled eyeliner brush and pencil liner in Zero by NYX to the lower lash line, I then applied several coats of Voluminous Carbon Black mascara by L'Oreal to the upper and lower lashes. Next, it was time to finish the face!

After applying Pur Mineral 4-in-1 powder foundation in Deeper all over my face, I then added some Pro Longwear Concealer in NC45 by MAC under my eyes and to the bridge of my nose as a highlight:


To further highlight my cheeks and the bridge of my nose, I layered some of this highlighting powder from the All I've Ever Wanted Box on top of the concealer.


To contour, I applied some of the dark brown eye shadow from the Darling palette by L.A. Colors to the sides of my nose with an angled shadow brush.


To color my cheeks, I applied some of this shimmery, hot pink blush from the palette.
 


Last but not least, I applied some Rose Bouquet lipstick from NYX to my lips, et voila!





Pics of the finished look:
















No comments: