Thursday, June 27, 2013

Makeup

June "Glam Bag"


I've been hanging in there with my Ipsy subscription and wanted to share with you my latest shipment. I must say that although these glam bags don't always hit the mark, I still enjoy seeing what hot new products they have coming down the pipe...

Before I get into what's inside this month's bag, I want to share with you the bag itself. The one thing I love about this subscription service is the fact that I get a new makeup bag every month, and this leopard print one is sooo hawt!



I'm a fool for the animal prints :-). Okay, now on to the products!

#1. Cream blush

Although this hot pink color is bomb, my skin and cream makeup don't mix, so this is another product I'll be scrapping. Next...

#2. Sparkling Cream Eyeshadow Palette

As with the blush, these creamy colors just won't last on my skin and is liable to cause a breakout. Plus, cream tends to crease badly on my eyes, and I haven't perfected the art of making it last. But, the colors are bomb, and I do love me some shimmer, so I'll therefore be passing this along to someone else to enjoy.

#3. Lip Liner "Tipsy"


This mauve lip pencil will go great with a lot of my pink lipsticks. Can't wait to try it!

#4. Waterproof Gel Eyeliner


I recently fell in love with gel eyeliner after trying it for the first time in my February glam bag. Apparently, the ladies at Ipsy love it too because this is the second time I've gotten some. However, this one is purple and waterproof. I'm excited to try the color, but not so keen on the fact that it's waterproof because waterproof liner can be a pain to get off. I will give it a try though just to see how it looks.

#5. Dry Shampoo 

Considering my fine hair gets greasy and dirty after a week of rocking it straight, this dry shampoo may just be the answer to stretching out my press! I've heard a lot about it and have been interested in trying some, but just never got around to buying any. Now that I have this sample, I'll have to give it a go and let you know how it works out.

That's it for this month's glam bag. Not sure how long I'll keep my subscription, but so far, so good!

No comments: