Monday, January 20, 2014

Hair

Curly Reggie and Products 2014



A new year can often mean that a new regimen is in order. Although I have what I consider to be my tried and true methods for obtaining and maintaining a healthy head of hair (See My Regimen for Long, Strong, Natural Hair), I must say that I have done away with a lot of my former habits and have adopted a much simpler routine.

Since many of you recently inquired about my curly hair regimen, I figured it time I updated you on the styles I rock and the products I use. If I've learned anything along this hair journey of mine it's that simplicity is key, so, without further ado, here is my simple curly girl routine: 



Fav Curly Hair Products:  
1. H2O
2. Pure Coconut Oil
3. Hawaiian Silky (Gel or lotion form)
4. VO5 Moisture Milks Conditioner for co-washes 
 
Pics of my fav curly styles: 

The High Ponytail



















The Messy Bun






















The Side Ponytail
 




















Side Swept Curls


No comments: