Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hair

My Regimen for Long, Strong, Natural Hair


Lord knows I have experienced several ups and downs in my hair care journey. Even at times when I knew better, I suffered setbacks thanks to laziness and lack of care. Over the years, I've experimented with tons of products, tools and techniques. If I've learned anything throughout this little adventure of mine, it's the products, care and styles that work best for my hair.

If you want your hair to truly thrive, consistency in how you maintain it is key. One way to remain consistent is to adopt a regimen that not only fits your hair type and texture, but your lifestyle as well. Below is a video outlining the steps of my regimen. I've been following this regimen faithfully for over a year now, and I believe it is what is keeping my natural hair long, strong, and healthy.



For my son's regimen, see: Update on My Little Prince's Hair.

  

No comments: