Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hair

Love is in the Hair!

Valentine's Day is next weekend, and I'm trying to figure out what sexy hairstyle I want to rock come February 14th. I've flipped through some of my black hair magazines and done some searching online for styles that will knock him off his feet. Here's some of the flirty, whimsical styles I came across. Oh, and I had you, my divas, in mind too, so I've chosen styles of varying lengths. Enjoy!

Funky curls - Tanika Ray


Swoop bangs and loose waves - Letoya Luckett


Sexy pixie cut with long layers in the front - Tia Mowry


Side swept tendrils - Nia Long


Loose, natural curls - Jurnee Smollett


Sexy bouffant with swoop bangs - Lauren London


Half up, half down, sexy waves - Janet Jackson


Sleek and smooth with an off-center part - Jada Pinkett Smith


Elegant ponytail - Beyonce Knowles

No comments: