Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Playing Catch Up

I'm sorry ladies, but today's blog roll isn't that original. I'm basically playing catch up by posting videos that I have not yet rolled over to my blog. In my YouTube video titled, An Important Message to My Subscribers," I explained how I planned to move my videos to my blogspot. There are already videos here that you won't find on my YouTube channel. Yet, I realized that I only had two hair tutorials up and I needed to add some more.

I will be posting a flat iron tutorial soon, and that will be featured on my YouTube channel and here, on my blog. However, before I do that, I want to make sure that I encourage you ladies to rock natural, heat-free styles, for they promote healthy hair. Now, before y'all get upset and start tossing your flat irons in my direction, let me be clear: I'm not saying that you can't be heat styled and have healthy hair. However, we all know that in order to use heat, you have to take some precautions such as investing in a good heat protectant, the right heat styling tools, and guard the frequency with which those tools are used.

You all know that I am suffering from some heat damage, for I have shared my hair woes with y'all in previous videos. Thus, I'm simply trying to spare you ladies from incurring the same damage, which is why I have decided to post two videos that feature heat-free styles. These videos have already been published on my YouTube channel, so I'm sure you've seen them before. I simply ask that you please bear with me as I bring my blog up to speed. I promise I'll post more original content in the near future.

XOXO,

DPrincess28

No comments: