Thursday, March 19, 2009

2,000 Subscribers & Climbing!

Hey Divas,

My YouTube channel, Protecting Your Crown & Glory, has reached over 2,000 subscribers! Furthermore, I now have 80 divas on my blog! I feel so blessed to be supported in such a major way. I never thought I would be able to make videos or blog about something that I love so much, which is hair care and just striving for a healthy life in general.

I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for all your support! More videos and blog posts on the way!



XOXO,

DPrincess28

4 comments:

bluebonnet67 said...

CONGRATULATIONS SUPREME DIVA! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HEALTHY HAIR,MAKEUP, AND HEALTHY LIVING TIPS AND ADVICE! KEEP IT COMING!

DPrincess28 said...

Thank YOU Bluebonnet!

Ms. Harmony said...

Congrats on reaching 2K! Keep up the good work!! :*)Peace

Anonymous said...

Congrats for your youtube channel... but I see that you are getting more and more divas on your blogspot... I am sure that your blog will have the same effect as your youtube channel!!! God Bless!!:)