Monday, March 9, 2009

My Apologies

Hey Divas,

I apologize if some of you attempted to visit my site Friday of last week and received a warning message. Somehow, a virus infiltrated my blog and prevented me from being able to log in let alone view my own site! Luckily, I received some help and rectified the situation. I have some fun updates for y'all, so I hope you enjoy today's blog roll. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered.

On another note, I have decided to re-post my hair journey video. Some of my new YouTube subscribers missed out on the opportunity to view the video while it was on my channel, Protecting Your Crown & Glory, and some have recently inquired about my journey. I want to make sure that my followers have the opportunity to view this video, because it details my journey from relaxed to natural hair. For those of you who are long-time followers, you know that YouTube basically forced me to take the video down after muting it. Apparently I was in violation of the copyright laws for the song I originally had in the opener. This video was one of my most viewed videos on YouTube, and I hated having to take it down, but at least I'm able to share it with you guys here.

XOXO,

DPrincess28

No comments: