Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April Showers

Hey y'all,

Spring is a crazy time of year, because one day it can be so sunny and bright that you think it's summer, and the next, it's raining. I love the fact that the rain makes the roses in my yard blossom (because I'm too lazy to water them otherwise), and makes the subsequent day look even brighter. One of the things that I love about being natural is that I don't have to run for cover when the weather gets ugly. In fact, a few days ago I walked around without an umbrella while it was raining, and it was the best thing. After all, what's there to fear? With naturally curly hair, water does nothing but make my hair curlier. And that's one of the many things I love about being natural…

Last week, one of my divas by the name of Honeybee98 requested that I do a video on the many things that I love about hair, or just life in general. I thought I'd have some fun with it and make it a list of random things that I love. So, the above story was the first installment in "The Things I Love" post, which you'll find below.

Until next time, stay blessed, never stressed!

XOXO,

DPrincess28

No comments: